We currently participant in a few affiliate programs and may receive referral fee for items purchased through our site. This does not cost our readers anything, to learn more please visit our Disclosure page.
Ashley Sleep Chime Hybrid Mattress Review
Ashley HomeStores is a well-established household brand, nearly everyone we know has a piece of furniture or item from one of their homestores. Ashley HomeStores thrives in designing and making good quality, affordable furniture, and household items. With over 700 stores in the US, you can easily visit one and check out their wide range of products. Or if you already know what you are after, then you can easily order from their online website. One product that is easy and convenient to order online is their mattress range, in this post we will be reviewing one of their most popular mattresses. Let’s dive into our Ashley Sleep Chime Hybrid Mattress Review now.
Ashley Sleep Chime Hybrid Mattress Top Features
One of their best selling bed in a box
Made with combination of gel memory foam, foam, and individual wrapped coils
Available in twin, full, queen and king size
Made from hypoallergenic materials that are CertiPUR-US Certified
A Plush level firmness, best for side sleepers.
12 inch thickness
Inside The Ashley Sleep Chime Hybrid Mattress
The Ashley Sleep Chime Hybrid mattress has 4 layers and is made from a combination of high-quality foams and pocketed coils. First is a layer of high-density gel memory foam 7.5 inches, and this gives the sleeper great lumbar support. Next is a layer of high-density quilt foam 1.5 inches, this layer adds softness and comfort to the mattress. The third layer is 1 inch of upholstery grade foam, this gives the mattress additional comfort and support. Last layer is 2 perimeter rows of 9″ 13-gauge pocketed coils, which gives the mattress responsive support.
Ashley Sleep Chime Hybrid Mattress Sizes
Bed Foundation Compatibility
Ashley Sleep Chime Hybrid Mattress Shipping
Now a days, we all want our purchases to be delivered fast and well. This mattress is available to purchase on the main Ashley Furniture website or on Amazon.com. Purchasing on the Ashley Furniture website, the mattress will be delivered within a few days, the estimated delivery date will be shown when you checkout your basket. If the mattress is purchased via Amazon.com, estimated delivery will be within a few days and may be faster if you have Amazon Prime.
Bed In A Box
The Ashley Sleep Chime Hybrid Mattress will arrive in a box and is very easy to set up. Once delivered, place the mattress into the room of your choice, remove the rolled mattress from the box, remove the plastic wrap and unroll onto your foundation. Please ensure to leave the mattress to expand for 48 hours, so it can fully expand and allow time to get rid of any off gassing smell.
How To Care For Your Ashley Sleep Chime Hybrid Mattress
Like all mattresses they are likely to be used for a least 10 years and its important to know how to care for your mattress, as this will prolong its performance and stay comfortable for longer. With the Ashley sleep chime hybrid mattress, it doesn’t require much care and maintenance, it was also designed so it doesn’t need to be flipped. Below are a few tips to look after your Ashley Sleep mattress –
Mattress Cleaning Tips
- For any stains, only use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly. Don’t use any harsh chemical cleaning products, as this may damage the upholstery materials
- To keep your mattress clean, we recommend using a thin mattress protector, as this will keep the mattress stain free and won’t effect the feel of the mattress. Check out our best mattress protector picks
- If you want to clean dust or dirt off your mattress, then use a mattress friendly vacuum to clean the unwanted dust and dirt.
“I had a broken bed for years now I finally decided to get a new one and took the risk of ordering it online BEST DECISION EVER”
Monique Mott reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2022
“I’ve waited a month or so before making my review. Other reviews were a bit harsh I feel like. This mattress is great for the price. I ended up waiting the full 72 hours before sleep on it since I was out of town for a weekend anyways. It did have a new mattress smell but it quickly went away. Didn’t end up being 12” tho . More like 11”.
Dustin reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2022
“4 years and going strong. My wife and i are bigger, the mattress is holding up great, but i would recommend a foam topper. Is a little firm for us, otherwise worth every penny. Bought queen & twin. Plan on buying 2 fulls soon.”
MDK reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2022
Complete Your Ashley Sleep Chime Hybrid Mattress
Buying the right pillow is perfect partner for a new mattress, you will have the mattress to support your body and a new pillow to give your neck and head additional support. There are many different types of mattresses, such as memory foam, gel, goose feathers and more. So, make sure to research and find out which type suits you the best.
After purchasing your brand new mattress, its important to know how to care for your mattress and ensure it doesn’t get ruined. A good mattress protector will not only protect your mattress from all spillage or stains, it will also protect the mattress materials and therefore pro long the mattress performance.
Bed Frames and Foundations
All mattresses need a good, strong and correct base, as using an incorrect one can damage the mattress. Ashley Furniture have a few different bases for you to choose from, so make sure to check out their range.
More Snooze Related Articles
- Looking for a mattress with an extra layer? Read our Best Pillow Top Mattress guide
- Do you wake up all hot and flustered? Read our Best Cooling Mattresses
- Love a giveaway as much as we do? Then enter our Pillow Giveaway now
- Looking for a Spring Mattress? Check out our Best Spring Mattress Review
- Suffer from a bad back? Read our Best Mattress for a Bad Back
- Can’t make up your mind which type mattress you want? Read our Mattress Guides
- Want a Bamboo Mattress? Check out our Best Bamboo Mattress
- Need a new Pillow? Read our Best Pillow Reviews
- Can’t decide between spring or memory foam? Don’t worry, we have our Best Hybrid Mattress
- A cervical pillow is great for the spine. Read our Cervical Pillow guide
- Want a Latex Mattress? But not sure where to start. Read our Latex Mattress Guide
- Or do you want an organic mattress? Read our Organic Mattress Review
- Need a good spring mattress brand? Check out our Sleepovation Mattress review
- Want to find the best mattress topper? Read our Best Mattress Topper Review