We currently participant in a few affiliate programs and may receive referral fee for items purchased through our site. This does not cost our readers anything, to learn more please visit our Disclosure page.
Nectar Pillow Review
Here at the snoozeexpert, one of our favourite pillows is the Nectar Memory Foam pillow. We want to share with you what we like and don’t like about it, its pros and cons, and who would enjoy this pillow. Let’s dive into our Nectar Pillow review.
The Nectar Memory Foam Pillow
This memory foam pillow is pretty cool, not in appearance, but also in its features. The Nectar Memory Foam pillow is a great pairing for many different types of mattresses. Made from only memory foam, this pillow is available in one size, but the firmness is adjustable. For structure, the Nectar pillow uses a pillow in pillow design. With the outer cover giving excellent comfort, and the inner shell is made from two types of foam and gives great support.
The Nectar Pillow arrives overfilled with shredded memory foam, and the pillow has a soft and supportive feel. With the shredded memory foam, you can adjust the firmness of the pillow to your preference. If you decide to adjust the filling, make sure to store them for future use. To adjust the Nectar Pillow, unzip the pillow cover, reach into the filling and remove the amount needed. The Nectar Pillow size is – 17” W x 29” L x 5.5” H and is only available in one size. In terms of price point, the Nectar Pillow is priced at $75
Nectar Pillow Cover
The Nectar Memory Foam Pillow is made from a mix of polyester and Tencel, which are both very soft and draws moisture away from the body. Tencel is also very smooth and very breathable, making this pillow very cooling and doesn’t keep moisture. The shredded filling also keeps the pillow cool, because they are loose and adjusts to the weight. If you are a hot sleeper, then this pillow will keep your head cool at night.
- Pillow firmness adjustable
- Very cooling
- Very supportive
- Can get messy when adjusting the filling
- Not for those who don’t like memory foam
What are Nectar Pillows made of?
With an aim to give excellent support, the Nectar Memory Foam pillow is made with 2 types of premium foam. One of which is Visco-Elastic memory foam, that gives contour and comfort. Giving great rebound and support to your head.
The pillow filling is made from shredded foams, which sit loosely inside and keeps the pillow cool.
How to wash and look after your Nectar Pillow
Over time pillows will wear and tear, and you might find small stains on your pillow. Its important to look after your pillow, especially if you have spent a decent amount on one. With the Nectar Memory Foam pillow, there is no need to machine wash the pillow. To clean the pillow, you only need to spot clean with mild soap and water, and then let the pillow dry out. No need to machine wash or dry clean.
Nectar Lush Pillow
Nectar recently launched their Nectar Lush Pillow. Made from molded memory foam, its very supportive, confirming and provides excellent pressure relief. The high density memory foam contours to your head and neck, giving you the perfect support and best night sleep.
It is also available in 2 different sizes, standard and king size. The standard size is 16” L x 25” W x 5.5”H and weighs at 4 lbs. For the king size, its 16” L x 32” W x 5.5”H and weighs at 5.6 lbs.
If you thought the original Nectar Pillow was cooling, then the Nectar Lush pillow is even more cooling. Using advance cooling technology fibers, the pillow cover draws away additional heat and keeps you cool at night. Lastly unlike the original Nectar Pillow, the Nectar Lush Pillow is machine washable, making it very easy and convenient to wash. You can also spot clean with mild soap and water, if the stains are small.
Nectar Pillow Review - Wrap Up
Overall, the Nectar Pillow is a nice pillow, made from good quality materials and aims to offer the best comfort to customers. With the option to adjust the pillow filling, this pillow suits everyone and a great option for those who sleep in different positions. The Nectar Pillow also comes with 50-night home trial, so if you find the pillow isn’t right you, then you can return the pillow for a full refund. So defiantly worth a try
More Snooze Related Articles
- Looking for a mattress with an extra layer? Read our Best Pillow Top Mattress guide
- Love a giveaway as much as we do? Then enter our Pillow Giveaway now
- Do you wake up all hot and flustered? Read our Best Cooling Mattresses
- Looking for a Spring Mattress? Check out our Best Spring Mattress Review
- Suffer from a bad back? Read our Best Mattress for a Bad Back
- Can’t make up your mind which type mattress you want? Read our Mattress Guides
- Want a Bamboo Mattress? Check out our Best Bamboo Mattress
- Can’t decide between spring or memory foam? Don’t worry, we have our Best Hybrid Mattress
- More pillow guides – Best Pillows For Back Sleepers
- Or are you a side sleeper looking for a pillow? Best Pillow For Side Sleepers
- Need a firm pillow? Read our Firm Pillow guide
- A cervical pillow is great for the spine. Read our Cervical Pillow guide
- Suffering from neck pain? Read our Neck Pillow guide
- Rare stomach sleeper? Read our Best Pillow For Stomach Sleepers