We currently participant in a few affiliate programs and may receive referral fee for items purchased through our site. This does not cost our readers anything, to learn more please visit our Disclosure page.
Tuft and Needle Box Foundation Review
Amongst their range of mattresses, pillows, frames, and other bed accessories, Tuft and Needle offer a Box Foundation that will complete your bed. If you’re looking to add some extra height to your bed or need a partner for your Tuft and Needle Metal Base, the Tuft and Needle Box Foundation will provide additional support and comfort that will ensure you get a peaceful night’s sleep.
What Material Is the Box Foundation Made From?
The Tuft and Needle Box Foundation uses wood in its construction. The assembly consists of side rails, a middle panel, and slats.
Wooden materials provide sturdiness and can support up to 500 pounds. Easy to assemble, the side rails click into place with no requirement for tools. With the addition of a support beam, a slat pack is placed in the middle secured by Velcro. The use of wooden slats makes this foundation lightweight but durable. This is ideal for sleepers who struggle to lift heavy items as the lightness of the material is easy to assemble.
The Box Foundation uses a grey fabric cover that is durable and plush. The fabric is non-skid, which will ensure nothing slips and slides. Additionally, the edges of the foundation are padded for added comfort.
Who Would Benefit from The Box Foundation?
If you’re looking for a sleek and modern look, the Box Foundation is a great addition. The use of wood reduces noise when sleeping. This is ideal for those who sleep with a partner.
The Box Foundation adds a lift of 7.25 inches that will add a great height to your bed. In addition, the foundation will provide better support that can improve your sleep quality.
Assembly is straightforward, with no tools required. Perfect for those who have busy lives and need a quick and hassle-free unboxing process.
Tuft and Needle use high-quality fabrics and materials in the design of the Box Foundation. It is durable and made to last with regular use.
If you are unsure the Box Foundation is right for you, Tuft and Needle offer a 100-night trial with free returns. They also provide a 5-year limited warranty.
Who Wouldn’t Benefit from The Box Foundation?
If you’re looking for a foundation that provides the bounce and support of a box spring, this foundation is not ideal for you. The Box Foundation uses wooden slats, which are lightweight. If you want something heavier for a base, a box spring is more suitable.
The Box Foundation adds 7.25 inches in height to your bed, which may not be ideal for those who want a drastic elevation.
- Sleek and modern look
- Durable and lightweight
- Elevated height of 7.25 inches
- Easy to assemble
- Can support up to 500 pounds
- Not a traditional box spring
- Prices range from $200 for a Queen, $260 for a King
How To Care for Your Box Foundation
You should only spot clean your Box Foundation where necessary. Please do not remove the cover.
Tuft and Needle Box Foundation Review - Wrap Up
The Tuft and Needle Box Foundation is a great option if you’re looking for some extra height and support for your bed. Its sleek and modern design is attractive and clean. The use of wooden materials makes the Box Foundation lightweight but durable. It’s easy and quick assembly is perfect for anyone.
More Snooze Related Articles
- Looking for a mattress with an extra layer? Read our Best Pillow Top Mattress guide
- Love a giveaway as much as we do? Then enter our Pillow Giveaway now
- Do you wake up all hot and flustered? Read our Best Cooling Mattresses
- Looking for a Spring Mattress? Check out our Best Spring Mattress Review
- Suffer from a bad back? Read our Best Mattress for a Bad Back
- Can’t make up your mind which type mattress you want? Read our Mattress Guides
- Want a Bamboo Mattress? Check out our Best Bamboo Mattress
- Can’t decide between spring or memory foam? Don’t worry, we have our Best Hybrid Mattress
- More pillow guides – Best Pillows For Back Sleepers
- Or are you a side sleeper looking for a pillow? Best Pillow For Side Sleepers
- Need a firm pillow? Read our Firm Pillow guide
- A cervical pillow is great for the spine. Read our Cervical Pillow guide
- Suffering from neck pain? Read our Neck Pillow guide
- Rare stomach sleeper? Read our Best Pillow For Stomach Sleepers