We currently participant in a few affiliate programs and may receive referral fee for items purchased through our site. This does not cost our readers anything, to learn more please visit our Disclosure page.
Tuft and Needle Metal Base Review
Tuft and Needle, well-known for their bed-in-a-box mattresses, also offer bed frames ranging from wood frames, adjustable frames, and our focus today, the metal base frame. At $80, the Tuft and Needle Metal Base is a substantial alternative to partner with a box spring or a foundation. Let’s dive into our quick Tuft and Needle Metal Base Review now
What Is The Tuft and Needle Metal Base Made From?
Made from black-colored steel, the Metal Base is easy to assemble with no tools required. Its design is simple yet modern. The material is sturdy and strong enough to support heavier mattresses and foundations. With six sizes to choose from, it can serve as a great base for the perfect slumber. At $80, the Metal Base is affordable with a 100-night trial and a 5-year limited warranty. Additionally, with a 6-inch clearance from the floor, the frame allows room for under-bed storage. This height will also elevate your bed and create airflow.
As a box spring is required to pair with the Metal Base, Tuft and Needle offer their Box Foundation for an additional $200. Measuring at 9 inches in height for a Queen and 10 inches for a King, the foundation will add height and support to your mattress. Additionally, the use of a non-skid fabric cover will ensure that your sleep remains undisturbed. Your mattress will benefit from a foundation resting on the Tuft and Needle Metal Base. Without a base, you could experience some discomfort and lack of support.
Who Would Benefit from The Tuft and Needle Metal Base?
If you are looking for a modern and sleek bed frame that is affordable, the Tuft and Needle Bed Frame could be a great option.
With the required foundation base, the bed will have some height to it. This elevation can provide better support for your body as you sleep.
The Metal Base is easy to assemble with no tools required. However, if you find yourself struggling, Tuft and Needle have a helpful Youtube video to guide you visually in installing the frame.
Who Wouldn’t Benefit from Tuft and Needle Metal Base?
It is required to partner the Metal Base with a box spring or the Box Foundation. If you do not want the additional elevation of a base, I would not recommend purchasing this Tuft and Needle frame.
The Metal Base is only offered in a black colored steel. If you require more color choices, this frame may not be for you.
- Easy to assemble
- Space for under bed storage
- Sturdy support
- Lack of colour options
- Additional box spring/foundation required
Tuft and Needle Metal Frame Review - Wrap Up
The Tuft and Needle Metal Base is a substantial and affordable frame to suit your sleeping needs. At $80, the base is a simple alternative that will provide support and comfort. With a 100-night free trial, a 5-year limited warranty, and free returns, you have time to decide whether the Metal Base is right for you.
More Snooze Related Articles
- Looking for a mattress with an extra layer? Read our Best Pillow Top Mattress guide
- Love a giveaway as much as we do? Then enter our Pillow Giveaway now
- Do you wake up all hot and flustered? Read our Best Cooling Mattresses
- Looking for a Spring Mattress? Check out our Best Spring Mattress Review
- Suffer from a bad back? Read our Best Mattress for a Bad Back
- Can’t make up your mind which type mattress you want? Read our Mattress Guides
- Want a Bamboo Mattress? Check out our Best Bamboo Mattress
- Can’t decide between spring or memory foam? Don’t worry, we have our Best Hybrid Mattress
- More pillow guides – Best Pillows For Back Sleepers
- Or are you a side sleeper looking for a pillow? Best Pillow For Side Sleepers
- Need a firm pillow? Read our Firm Pillow guide
- A cervical pillow is great for the spine. Read our Cervical Pillow guide
- Suffering from neck pain? Read our Neck Pillow guide
- Rare stomach sleeper? Read our Best Pillow For Stomach Sleepers